Welcome to my new blog at www.janetl.com! You can expect to soon see weekly articles that will help you in purchasing and selling your next property. In the meantime, feel free to search for listings or register for daily listing alerts to keep you ahead of the market.
I specialize in Boston, MA real estate, Wellesley, MA real estate, and Needham, MA real estate, as well as other towns in the area. If you would like a showing please feel free to contact me or call 781-856-0840.
Don’t forget there are lots of tools at your disposal here such as the mortgage calculator, free market analysis, and access to the top buying and selling tips. You can also follow me on the following social media pages:
Thank you and don’t hesitate to contact me or call 781-856-0840.
Boston, MA Listing AlertsBoston, MA - $2,775 - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:12 hours agoBoston, MA - $1,395,000 - Condo - Townhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:23 hours agoBoston, MA - $529,000 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:23 hours agoBoston, MA - $259,900 - Condo - 2/3 Family - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:13 hours ago
Wellesley, MA Listing AlertsWellesley, MA - $5,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:41 hour agoWellesley, MA - $7,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/16 hours agoWellesley, MA - $3,300 - Rentals - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/19 hours agoWellesley, MA - $2,750 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/19 hours ago
Needham, MA Listing AlertsNeedham, MA - $1,299,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/12 hours agoNeedham, MA - $775 - Commercial - Year Built:9999 - Acres:07 hours agoNeedham, MA - $500 - Commercial - Year Built:9999 - Acres:0.237 hours agoNeedham, MA - $400 - Commercial - Year Built:9999 - Acres:07 hours ago
- No injuries when Boston commuter ferry gets stuck March 15, 2014The Coast Guard says there are no injuries or damage after an MBTA ferry ran aground on a sandbar in the Boston Harbor area near Hingham.
- John Tlumacki/Globe Staff Dublin on the Charles March 15, 2014Customers line up for soda bread and other treats at Greenhills Irish Bakery in Dorchester on a recent Saturday morning.
- Gays Unlikely to March in St. Patrick's Day Parades Despite Push From Mayors March 14, 2014The joke, Brendan Fay recalls, was that peace would come to Northern Ireland before gay people like him would be allowed to take part in New York City's St. Patrick's Day parade.
- Who Are Massachusetts' Most Wanted Criminals? March 14, 2014Every day, police solve crimes in all our communities. But when suspects get away, Massachusetts law enforcement officers turn to the public for help.
- Boston police probe W. Roxbury death March 14, 2014Police received reports of a death at 105 Perham St. at 8:26 a.m., according to police spokeswoman Rachel McGuire.
- No injuries when Boston commuter ferry gets stuck March 15, 2014
- Giant Bank Checks support Wellesley scholars, skaters March 14, 2014Wellesley Scholarship Officers receive $50,000 grant from Wellesley Bank Charitable Foundation.
- Gubernatorial candidates Avellone and Grossman visit Chinatown March 14, 2014The Asian American & Pacific Islander Corner Office Forum Series began introducing candidates for Massachusetts Governor to the Asian community on March 4 at 38 Oak Street.
- Wellesley Historical Society taps Erica Dumont as executive director March 14, 2014The Wellesley Historical Society has for the second time in a row hired an executive director with ties to the Old North Church in Boston's North End.
- True story: Wellesley Players performing Pinocchio in April at WMS March 13, 2014Nice to see The Wellesley Players return toWellesley. They've been performing of late in Watertown, but their next play - the musical Pinocchio - will take place at Wellesley Middle School on April 5 and 6. Pinocchio is an original 90-minute musical performed by local teens and adults.
- Goldman Sachs-CCP program benefits small businesses March 13, 2014When he was first approached about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses initiative, Michael Brown was a little skeptical.
- Invest That Tax Refund In Your Retirement March 12, 2014No one has ever been guilty of saving too much money for retirement! So if you use your refund to do some retirement planning you will be so ahead of the curve! Workers put off retirement planning because the goal seems so far away.
- $25 Fine Possible for Unregistered Dog Owners March 12, 2014The following is from the Town of Wellesley: Renewals of 2013 dog licenses are due on or before April 1, 2014.
- New Acupuncture Clinic Opens in Wellesley March 12, 2014Kan Chen, Licensed Acupuncturist and Certified Chinese Herbalist, has announced the opening of Bamboo Wisdom Acupuncture & Herbs at 572 Washington Street, Suite 3, in Wellesley.
- Dig in March 11, 2014Thanks to continually increasing interest in green spaces and ultra-local produce, it's cooler than ever to coax those plants, flowers, and veggies from the soil with your own two hands.
- Solar energy push is on in Wellesley March 11, 2014The solar panels installed at Wellesley College , Wellesley High School and Wellesley Municipal Light Plant in recent years make quite a statement: not only are they eye-catching on a sunny day, but they also allow the facilities to produce renewable energy.
- Giant Bank Checks support Wellesley scholars, skaters March 14, 2014
- Dancing with the students March 14, 2014Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .
- Flower Show Gives Boston An Early Taste Of Spring March 13, 2014For those who want a reprieve from the seemingly endless winter, there is now a place to go.
- The Local Electronics Store March 11, 2014In Radio Shack: Still Relevant for Neighborhood Engineers? , I took a look at my local Radio Shack.
- He's 100 but Needham man still loves his job at McDonald's - Boston.com March 11, 2014Three days a week, Morris Miller leaves his apartment in Needham and travels the short distance to work a 5:30 a.m. shift at the McDonald's on Chestnut Street.
- USPTO Approves 'Boston Private Jewelers' March 10, 2014The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office approved the trademark ''Boston Private Jewelers'' on March 4 for registrant Todd Bello of Needham, Massachusetts on March 4 with the registration number 4490776.
- Dancing with the students March 14, 2014