Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
On November 18, 2013 By Laughead
On November 13, 2013 By Laughead
Featured Property Slideshow
Boston, MA Listing AlertsBoston, MA - $649,000 - Condo - Rowhouse - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:135 minutes agoBoston, MA - $2,200 - Rentals - - Rooms:2 - Beds:1 - Baths:143 minutes agoBoston, MA - $2,500 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:1 - Baths:145 minutes agoBoston, MA - $685,000 - Condo - Garden, Brownstone - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:158 minutes ago
Wellesley, MA Listing Alerts
Needham, MA Listing AlertsNeedham, MA - $864,000 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/116 hours agoNeedham, MA - $825,000 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/1Needham, MA - $1,499,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1Needham, MA - $689,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/1
- Everett Man Arrested on Multiple Charges After Accident in Melrose December 6, 2013Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.] The Melrose Police Department has an anonymous tip line: 781-665-TIPS .
- Mayor Menino Kicks Off Holiday Season with Holidays On Main Streets announcements December 6, 2013Mayor Thomas M. Menino kicked off Boston's holiday season with a series of initiatives to enhance the city's holiday spirit.
- Mayor Menino Announces "The 5 Days of #bostonCANshare" December 6, 2013Closing out the Biggest Year in the History of Boston's Annual Food Drive with 5 Days of Amazing Prizes! Mayor Thomas M. Menino today announced that the 27th Annual bostonCANshare program will close out more than a month of generous giving this week by giving back to donors with dozens of amazing prizes ranging from Boston Celtics tickets to an ... (mor […]
- Boston tax preparer pleads guilty to fraud, obstruction in tax return case December 6, 2013A tax preparer from Boston's North End has pleaded guilty to obstruction and mail fraud in connection with the misappropriation of nearly $800,000 in client income tax refunds.
- Remembering Mandela's 1990 Visit To Boston December 6, 2013Just four months after being released from Robben Island Prison, Nelson Mandela, perhaps the most noted political prisoner in the world, was welcomed by throngs of enthusiastic Bostonians at several stops around the city.
- Everett Man Arrested on Multiple Charges After Accident in Melrose December 6, 2013
- Coakley pledges better access to pre-kindergarten programs December 6, 2013Pushing education to the front of her gubernatorial campaign's agenda, Attorney General Martha Coakley on Thursday pledged to expand access to pre-kindergarten programs and eliminate the waitlist for early-childhood education.
- Special Town Meeting Warrant Articles Released December 6, 2013Two Special Town Meetings will convene Monday, Dec. 9, 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., respectively, at the Wellesley High School Katherine L. Babson Jr. Auditorium, 50 Rice St. All residents are welcome to attend the meeting in person, or follow the proceedings on the Wellesley Media Corporation's Government Channel, Comcast channel 8 and Verizon Channel ... (mo […]
- Partners HealthCare to be anchor tenant in first office building at Somerville's Assembly Row December 6, 2013Partners HealthCare System, the state's largest hospital and physician organization, will consolidate administrative operations from 14 sites in eastern Massachusetts and move 4,500 non-hospital employees into 650,000 to 700,000 square feet in a new office building scheduled to open at Somerville's massive Assembly Row development in late 2016.
- Wellesley Gets Into the Holiday Spirit This Weekend December 5, 2013Saturday: Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. It will be cooler with highs in the upper 30s.
- Wellesley Historical Society revamps its website December 5, 2013The Wellesley Historical Society has overhauled its website, giving a much fresher look to its online presence, which now exposes a lot more of what the organization has to offer.
- BookBabies to be Held at Wellesley Free Library December 5, 2013Today will be mostly cloudy with patchy fog. There is a 50 percent chance of showers in the afternoon.
- Teen Arrested for Breaking and Entering in Wellesley Arrest Log: Nov. 26 - 29 December 5, 20136:10 p.m.: Police arrested Christine Manjourrides, 19, of E. Main Street, Hopkinton, and charged her with breaking and entering of a motor vehicle/boat in the daytime for a felony, less than $250 in larceny and traffic offenses on Rice Street.
- $35M Belclare Wellesley condo/retail complex breaks ground December 5, 2013Wellesley has waited 7 years for something/anything to happen at the old Wellesley Inn site, and on Wednesday ground was broken for the $35 million Belclare condo complex and commercial real estate project.
- Warning: Flash Mob outbreak in Wellesley December 4, 2013Just when you thought flash mobs had outlived whatever endearing qualities they ever had, they've begun springing up again in Wellesley.
- Daniel S. Day December 3, 2013Born on March 11, 1934 in Boston, MA, Dan, son of John A. and Mary E. Day, grew up in Wellesley, Massachusetts before he and his family moved to the mid-west, where Dan attended Palatine High School, outside of Chicago.
- Coakley pledges better access to pre-kindergarten programs December 6, 2013
- Newton Stores, Artists Encouraging Residents to Shop Local Dec. 13-15 December 6, 2013Shop locally from Dec. 13-15 and you can win prizes, enjoy arts and music and get special deals during the Shop Local event sponsored by groups in Newton and Needham.
- Partners HealthCare to be anchor tenant in first office building at Somerville's Assembly Row December 5, 2013Partners HealthCare System, the state's largest hospital and physician organization, will consolidate administrative operations from 14 sites in eastern Massachusetts and move 4,500 non-hospital employees into 650,000 to 700,000 square feet in a new office building scheduled to open at Somerville's massive Assembly Row development in late 2016.
- Lucy the R.E.A.D. Dog to Visit Needham Public Library December 5, 2013Today will be mostly cloudy with patchy fog. There is a 50 percent chance of showers in the afternoon.
- Needham Gets Into the Holiday Spirit This Weekend December 4, 2013Saturday: Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. It will be cooler with highs in the upper 30s.
- New Owner for Henry Bear's Park December 4, 2013In the latest proof that a new generation is interested in preserving independent bookstores and local communities, Kas Sharma has purchased Henry Bear's Park, headquartered in Arlington, Mass., which operates three toy and bookstores in Arlington, Brookline, and Cambridge.
- Newton Stores, Artists Encouraging Residents to Shop Local Dec. 13-15 December 6, 2013