Type of Comm.
This piece of land is being sold along with two other adjoining parcels which comprise a total of 7.13 acres. The asking price includes the adjoining acreage.This particular parcel is commercially zoned back to 200 feet as currently constituted. The remainder of this parcel and the adjoing two parcels (28 and 28-1 Cape Rd are zoned residential only.)
Janet Laughead - Vice President
CENTURY 21 Commonwealth
The listing office is Century 21 Commonwealth and the listing agent is Tyrone Pinkham. The property listing data and information, or the images, set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information, and the images, are for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and it's subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information, or as to the accuracy of any of the images, set forth herein. Janet Laughead will be pleased to show you this or any other property.
Featured Property Slideshow
Boston, MA Listing AlertsBoston, MA - $4,400 - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:245 minutes agoBoston, MA - $6,795 - Rentals - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/147 minutes agoBoston, MA - $2,000 - Rentals - - Rooms:3 - Beds:1 - Baths:11 hour agoBoston, MA - $369,000 - Condo - Mid-Rise - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:11 hour ago
Wellesley, MA Listing Alerts
Needham, MA Listing AlertsNeedham, MA - $9,989,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Other - Rooms:17 - Beds:7 - Baths:5/215 hours agoNeedham, MA - $864,000 - Single-Family - Multi-Level - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Needham, MA - $825,000 - Single-Family - Other - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:3/1Needham, MA - $1,499,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:5 - Baths:4/1
- Nelson Mandela's 1990 visit left lasting impression December 7, 2013Well-wishers lined Martin Luther King Boulevard in 1990 as Nelson Mandela's motorcade left Madison Park High School in Roxbury.
- Big gift for local climate efforts December 7, 2013The state's largest foundation will give $50 million to Boston-area nonprofits and efforts that fight climate change - one of Over the next five years, the $1 billion Barr Foundation, the principal charitable vehicle for the famously private Amos Hostetter Jr. and his wife, Barbara, will give multiyear grants of $100,000 to $1 million to public ... (mor […]
- Yoon S. Byun/Globe staff Exclusive Saturday previewWalsh learning the tricks of flipping the switch December 7, 2013Mayor Thomas M. Menino, long the master of municipal yuletide celebrations, had taken his appointed position, right in front of Frosty the Snowman and Santa Claus.
- History time: Boston's beer-making past December 7, 2013Before Prohibition, there were 31 breweries in Boston, largely concentrated in the Stony Brook corridor of Jamaica Plain and Mission Hill.
- Eight things to do in Boston this holiday season December 6, 2013It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in Boston -- everywhere you go. Looking for ideas on how you can revel in the festiveness of the city? Here are eight ideas for some traditional and not-so-traditional things you can do in Boston this holiday season.
- Nelson Mandela's 1990 visit left lasting impression December 7, 2013
- Winter Soccer with Super Soccer Stars December 7, 2013Give soccer a shot with Super Soccer Stars in Wellesley! Super Soccer Stars teaches soccer skills in a fun, non-competitive and educational environment.
- Mass. gubernatorial hopefuls stockpiling money December 7, 2013The election of Massachusetts' next governor won't happen for nearly a year, but candidates for the state's top political office are already busily stockpiling money.
- When Do Schools Close for Winter Break in Wellesley? December 7, 2013Wellesley Public Schools will close at the end of the day Friday, Dec. 20. Winter recess will run through Wednesday, Jan. 1. School will be back in session Thursday, Jan. 2. At Wellesley College, Res Halls will close 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21 for winter break.
- Wellesley Holiday House Decorating Contest: Go for the Griswold Award December 6, 2013Sure, Wellesley homeowners might have a reputation for being restrained when it comes to exterior holiday decorations, but the town's Recreation Department is encouraging you to go over the top with its Winter Wonderland Holiday House Decorating Contest.
- 'You're Not Special' writer, teacher McCullough to grant rare appearance at Wellesley library December 6, 2013David McCullough Jr., the Wellesley High School English teacher who gained nationwide attention -- and a book deal -- from his 2012 "You're Not Special" graduation speech , will speak at Wellesley's public library tonight.
- Coakley pledges better access to pre-kindergarten programs December 6, 2013Pushing education to the front of her gubernatorial campaign's agenda, Attorney General Martha Coakley on Thursday pledged to expand access to pre-kindergarten programs and eliminate the waitlist for early-childhood education.
- Special Town Meeting Warrant Articles Released December 6, 2013Two Special Town Meetings will convene Monday, Dec. 9, 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m., respectively, at the Wellesley High School Katherine L. Babson Jr. Auditorium, 50 Rice St. All residents are welcome to attend the meeting in person, or follow the proceedings on the Wellesley Media Corporation's Government Channel, Comcast channel 8 and Verizon Channel ... (mo […]
- Partners HealthCare to be anchor tenant in first office building at Somerville's Assembly Row December 6, 2013Partners HealthCare System, the state's largest hospital and physician organization, will consolidate administrative operations from 14 sites in eastern Massachusetts and move 4,500 non-hospital employees into 650,000 to 700,000 square feet in a new office building scheduled to open at Somerville's massive Assembly Row development in late 2016.
- Wellesley Gets Into the Holiday Spirit This Weekend December 5, 2013Saturday: Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. It will be cooler with highs in the upper 30s.
- Wellesley Historical Society revamps its website December 5, 2013The Wellesley Historical Society has overhauled its website, giving a much fresher look to its online presence, which now exposes a lot more of what the organization has to offer.
- Winter Soccer with Super Soccer Stars December 7, 2013
- Needham Channel Small Business Spotlight: Nigohsian Carpet & Rug December 7, 2013Mark Silverman of the Needham Business Association hosts Meet Your Needham Merchants for The Needham Channel.
- Needham Resident Selected to Perform in Fisher Academy of Ballet's 'Nutcracker' December 6, 2013Needhamn resident, Emily Zhang, will be performing as a polichinelle in Fisher Academy of Ballet's Nutcracker in Foxboro MA Needham resident Emily Zhang was selected to perform in Fisher Academy of Ballet's "the Nutcracker," playing at the Orpheum in Foxboro on December 15th at 6pm.
- Needham Youth Services' "RAY of Hope Award" December 6, 2013Needham Youth Services' "RAY of Hope Award" Do you know a young person who has performed a service that you feel deserves recognition? Needham Youth Services, in conjunction with the Needham Business Association , is accepting nominations for their RAY of Hope Program .
- Newton Stores, Artists Encouraging Residents to Shop Local Dec. 13-15 December 6, 2013Shop locally from Dec. 13-15 and you can win prizes, enjoy arts and music and get special deals during the Shop Local event sponsored by groups in Newton and Needham.
- Partners HealthCare to be anchor tenant in first office building at Somerville's Assembly Row December 5, 2013Partners HealthCare System, the state's largest hospital and physician organization, will consolidate administrative operations from 14 sites in eastern Massachusetts and move 4,500 non-hospital employees into 650,000 to 700,000 square feet in a new office building scheduled to open at Somerville's massive Assembly Row development in late 2016.
- Needham Channel Small Business Spotlight: Nigohsian Carpet & Rug December 7, 2013